QC / PC (Quality / Process Controller)
Dungannon, Co Tyrone
The continued development of our clients Technical team structures has resulted in the creation of QC / PC (Quality / Process Controller) , creating a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join their Dungannon site.
- To audit, monitor and evaluate the implementation of Quality Systems and Procedure by Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Teams
- The completion of technical and process control records i.e metal detection, gas analysis checks, Temperature checks within the production environment as when required.
- Maintaining and promoting food safety, quality and integrity standards across all the business
- To identify and highlight compliance and non-compliance with Legal and Customer requirements, especially food safety and integrity
- Working along with the operations team to identify root cause, corrective actions and to ensure continuous improvement
- Maintaining and developing sections of the Quality management system in line with our customer requirements.
- Supporting other functions within the technical team such as specifications and supplier approval
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a food or science-related discipline, or professional experience gained within a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead with authority, whilst maintaining good relations with colleagues across business functions
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Competitive Rates of Pay and Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Holidays
- Free Onsite Car Parking
- Subsidised Canteen Facility
- Company Pension
- Staff discount with high street retailers
- Discounted Staff Shop
For further information call Jonny on 02838353335
Email CV to: Jonathan.Lowe@staffline.co.uk