QC/QA Administrator (part-time) | Dublin North
QC/QA Administrator | Dublin North | Part-time | €58-63k per annum (pro rata)
Our client has been established for over 40 years within the private housing market and are now recruiting for a QC/QA Administrator to join their team based in Dublin North. The company are experiencing some growth and expanding the business, and they are offering this position as a 6 month contract on a part-time basis. The days are flexible and there is an option to work from home. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic & forward thinking, then apply now and do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
Hours of work: 20-25 hrs per week
Contract: 6 month contract (will be reviewed after the 6 months)
- Support the office and various administrative duties specialising in QA/QC tasks
- Responsible for maintaining records for procurement, quotes, suppliers and materials
- Point of contact for all pre-qualifications on-site, manage paperwork on all approved suppliers and responsible for managing and inputting on to the database
- General site administration, record management and maintaining site records and diary
- Offer support to the team on any daily queries, daily inputting and weekly reports
- Previous 2-3 years experience in a similar position such as Quality Control/Quality Assurance/Procurement/Operations
- Flexibility and team spirit will be key
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are important. You will be expected to work off your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Attractive salary of €30-34 p/hour (equivalent to €58-63k per annum)
- Part-time flexible days (3 days per week)
- Option to work from home
- On-site parking
- Possibility of contract extending - to be reviewed after the 6 months
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island of Ireland including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie