We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Accountant to join the team within a busy Charatered Accountant firm based in Randalstown on a permanent basis.
- Providing clients with an excellent level of service and ensuring all work is completed efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with company and industry regulations
- Work closely with all members of the team to ensure your continual development
- Preparation of year end and management accounts for sole traders, partnerships, clubs, charities and limited companies
- Preparation of tax computations and returns for individuals and companies using tax software and HMRC online software
- Statutory audit of limited companies, charities and clubs
- Solicitors Accounts Regulations client money audit work
- Using SAGE Accounts Production Advanced (SAPA) software for accounts preparation
- Using SAGE 50/ Xero/ Quickbooks accounting software to prepare year end and management accounts
- Where needed, bookkeeping for clients using SAGE 50/ Xero/ Quickbooks accounting Sometimes at the clients premises.
- Detailed knowledge of the PAYE and the CIS process
- Preparation of VAT returns, including EC sales and Interstat accounts
- Ensuring client deadlines and expectations are met
- Answering the telephone where necessary
- Daily document filing and postage when required
- Other ad hoc tasks of an administrative nature and helping the team if necessary in busy periods
- Membership of ACCA/ACA is desirable but not essential if qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working within an accountancy practice is essential
Hours of work
- Normal hours of work are 35.25 hours per week, outlined as follows:
- Monday to Thursday; 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday; 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Salary between £30,000- £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Free public parking close by the office
- 30 days holidays this includes 15 customary holidays
- Pension scheme
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.