Our client, a well-established practice with offices throughout Munster, are currently seeking to recruit an newly Qualified Accountant to join their talented team of professional proactive advisors. Based in the north suburbs of Cork City, this role is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career in one of Ireland's fastest-growing firms.
The role will include preparing, reviewing, and auditing financial statements and tax computations for sole traders, companies, and partnerships. You will be working closely with a diverse team of experts and contributing to the growth and development of the Practice.
Reporting to senior management, the role will offer the successful candidate exposure to a variety of clients from small & medium companies to sole traders and high net worth individuals.
The Role offers an opportunity to develop within the company.
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified ACCA/CPA /ACA accountant with experience working in Public Practice and will have the following attributes.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge.
- A passion for helping business owners solve problems and maximize opportunities.
- An interest in financial modelling, business planning, and development.
- Commercial awareness and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
- A willingness to learn and grow professionally.
Our client works with businesses across many sectors. They bring their foresight, commercial insight, and financial acumen to help their customers make great decisions and more profit.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
- A supportive, open and inclusive working environment
- Job security with many opportunities for growth in a well-known company
- Challenging work
- Competitive pay
Job Ref: CRKSL