Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking and Electrical Engineer for a very well established organization based in Navan. The suitable candidate will be working primarily in the waste recycling industry, Commercial and the Retail Sector. The candidate should be confident working in a fast paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities of the role can include
- To carry out all aspects of the industrial electrical work such as the installation of a cable ladder, tray, trunking and conduit.
- The installation of steel armoured cables ( SWA ) and terminations etc.
- All work will be carried out in alignment with the strict site health and safety regulations.
- You will report directly to the foreman on site.
The ideal Candidate should
- Have at least 2/3 years experience in a similar role.
- Safe pass/Manual handling certs.
- A valid trade certificate where necessary.
- Experience working on a large scale of industrial projects will be seen as an advantage.
Each day you be expected to report directly to site management of work completed.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. There will be options for overtime.
If you have any interest for this role please contact email@example.com or apply now.