Job Title: Qualified Social Worker
Length: 24-month contract option to extend for additional 24 months.
The Client: Tusla
- Provide a direct point of access for the local community and offer initial and holistic social assessment and intervention to children, youth, families, and groups.
- Provide an initial assessment service to the care group and to develop referral procedures with other social work networked services.
- Identify service users' individual and collective needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs.
- Manage and prioritise a caseload appropriate to the post.
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families.
- Adopt a holistic approach aimed at enhancing the quality of life, health, and social well-being of all persons within the service area.
- Promote independence, self-reliance, self-determination, and empowerment with persons in their environment, with families and local groups.
- Make it possible for service users to advocate for their own needs, or where appropriate advocate on behalf of service users.
Hours of work: Full Time
Applicants must by the closing date of application have the following:
- Be registered in the Social Work Register maintained by the Social Work Registration Board maintained at CORU (or have entitlement to be registered and obtain registration prior to appointment).
- Maintain live annual registration on the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Rate of pay: €43,083 per hour
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Coleen O'Hara - email@example.com
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.