Quality Administrator/Assistant, Belfast
Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting a Quality Administrator/Assistant on behalf of a leading packaging specialist in Belfast.
Hours of Work: Monday-Thursday 8.30am - 4.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 1.30pm
Duration: Temporary 6 month contract
The Quality Administrator will work within a fast-paced food packaging and manufacturing environment assisting in the Quality Department by providing day to day administrative assistance. Supporting the Quality Manager in writing, reviewing implementing and assessing processes and procedures on site. Collecting trends and data to assist with identification of areas for continuous improvement and providing regular reports to the management team.
- Responsible for managing administrative tasks within the quality sector and provide support to the Quality Manager in line with ISO and BRC Global Packaging Standards.
- Assist with collation of validation report information and implement verification checks.
- Assist and prepare sites for external audits and customer visits.
- To assist with calibration and validation activities at the site for equipment and machinery.
- Gather, collect, analyse and present information through forms of media to a variety of target audiences.
- To complete departmental reviews and transfer site information onto new templates.
- Review and update documents within IMS to ensure effectiveness and ensure any changes in procedure are documented.
- Oversee any refresher training is completed following any system changes.
- Provide feedback on routine internal audit and hygiene inspections to ensure all site adhere to the quality management processes.
- To support business improvement projects and associated administrative tasks and activities.
- To support the process control team when required.
- Working towards a degree or diploma in a relevant discipline or experience in a similar role.
- Ability to sort and input information with accuracy and speed.
- Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft.
- Evidence of working effectively in a team.
- Experience in taking part in improvement projects.
- Taking part and setting up internal audits.
- Writing and reviewing procedures.
- Knowledge of environmental and health & safety.
Any potential candidates should be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers. They should be determined, independent, self motivated, remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
For further details please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word Format.