Quality & Compliance Assistant
The Client: Company with over 50 years' experience in the haulage industry, providing ambient, chilled & frozen logistics solutions throughout Europe.
Hours of work: Mon to Fri 8am - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Implementing and monitoring compliance of the QMS.
- Enhancing client satisfaction.
- Completion of internal audits.
- Assisting the Technical Manager with regulatory and customer visits/audits.
- Assist with product recall and traceability challenge tests.
- Investigation and coordinating customer complaints, including customer responses.
- Reporting and trending data and putting improvement actions in place.
- Monitoring hygiene and cleaning activities.
- Assisting with HACCP reviews and compliance audits.
- Assisting in closing out audit NCs and following up on CA and RCA.
- Responsible for all day-to-day quality compliance issues and resolving any process anomalies.
- Completion of induction training and ensuring training matrix is kept up-to to date
- Occasional weekend work required to meet business demands.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role (Food Safety, Quality or Technical).
- External training qualifications HACCP, food safety and internal auditing, desirable not essential.
- Experience of BRC and customer audits.
- Experience of internal auditing, desirable not essential.
- 3rd level qualification in food, desirable not essential.
- Salary: £22k - £26k per annum
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.