We currently have a requirement for a Quality Assistant (QSE) (Rotational shift pattern dayshift and nightshift)
The successful candidate will assist the QSE Supervisor / Manager by contributing to and implementing QSE standards to meet the Company's business needs and deliver safe and high-quality product.
They will complete important functions throughout the sites Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental processes.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare health and safety, food safety & quality, and environmental documentation as required.
- Manage and test all analytical criteria as required vis customer specification.
- Manage and monitor traceability elements for production runs, ensuring all details are correct and accurate.
- Follow health and safety instructions provided and safeguard your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions.
- Ensure that all product is manufactured to customer specification alongside production.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant codes and practices, e.g. BRC, Customer Codes of Practice, ISO14001, and report on the same
- To ensure work areas remain audit ready at all times.
- Liaise with production team to ensure that product being manufactured according to specification and deviations are actioned immediately, with follow up and retest completed as required.
- Monitor Waste processes and report any deviances from legal compliance.
- Provide support to department during periods of annual leave. Candidate must be flexible with regards to working hours.
- Actively participate in all customer visits and site audits.
- Undertakes tasks and projects from time to time as may be reasonably required of you by Management in connection with your duties.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- 1 years experience in a similar role
- Food Safety level 2 qualification
- Level 2 HACCP qualification