|Salary||4 Day Working Week|
|Published||24 days ago|
|Contact email||Grace Fleming|
Are you an experienced Quality Assistant? Do you want an opportunity of progression within a leading local company who offer a market leading benefits package? This could be the role for you!
Staffline are seeking individuals who can work within a well established Quality and Technical Team to support the adherance to ISO 9001 Standards!
The role will involve carrying out daily quality checks and tests and driving quality throughout all aspects of the business, ensuring that systems, procedures and policies are adhered to whilst striving for continuous improvement.
- To comply with the Health & Safety management system.
- Work within the company's Integrated Management System (IMS) in maintaining the quality accreditation. Ensure implementation and compliance in terms of ISO:9001, British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Following a testing schedule and quality checks in factory and in the lab daily/weekly/monthly.
- Carrying out dimension checks on products.
- Preparing documentation and records of all tests and checks.
- Monitor product quality and report, variations, and developments.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Thoroughness to ensure products meet required specifications.
- IT skills including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communication, negotiation, and organisational skills.
- Willingness to develop expertise in carrying out necessary tests.
12 Hour Shifts - 4 Day week
Private Healtcare Scheme
30 Days Annual Leave
And much more!
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Grace at Staffline Recruitment on 028 2564 2699