Quality Assurance Assistant
Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: County Down
Staffline are working alongside a superb company for a Quality assurance analyst/officer
- Develop and maintain all aspects of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Deviation Management process, with investigations conducted in a timely manner, root cause identified and effective CAPAs taken.
- Complaint Management process
- Execution and closure of Recalls
- Ensure effective Training Management processes are in place across the business for GDP compliance
- Change Management process
- Qualification of outsourced activities.
- Internal Audit (Self-Inspection) program
- Responsible for the Vendor Appraisal and Approval process
- Responsible for Product / Supplier and Customer set-up and Bona-Fides
- Embed QMS Management principles in the organisation and ensure an agile quality culture.
- Ensure inspection readiness
- Report to senior management on development and improvements require within the QMS
- Remain aware of developments in the quality field by reading current quality / regulatory literature and attending relevant meetings and conferences
- Assist in Regulatory product licence applications.
Key competencies required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A desire and ability to maintain excellent standards within a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.