Quality Assurance Assistant
Permanent: 38 hours per week
The Client: Situated at the edge of Kilkeel Harbour in Northern Ireland, our client boast a newly refurbished facility entirely focussed on producing delicious, sustainably sourced scampi , caught in British and Irish Waters
The Role: We require 2 highly motivated individual's to join our Quality team in a fast-paced environment. The Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for the monitoring and verification of food safety, legality and quality procedures as outlined within our Quality Management System whilst ensuring Health & Safety.
Duties will include:
- Completion, monitoring and verification checks throughout the factory.
- Accurately completing all paperwork.
- Access product throughout the production process to ensure complying with specification.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and hygiene rules in the factory environment.
- Assist in preparation for customer visits, third party and internal audits
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 1pm
- Mon - Thurs 7am - 4pm
- Friday 7am - 11am
- Essential Requirements:
- Good understanding of Food Safety, HACCP principles & BRC version 8
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on their own initiative.
- Good time management, planning, detail orientated and highly organised.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Flexible approach.
- Competent user of MS Office applications.
- Ideally have up to 2 years' experience in a food production environment however full training will be provided.
- Full clean driving license
- £10.50 p/hr, based on experience
- Holiday Entitlement
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.