Quality Assurance Officer
Staffline recruitment are currently seeking a quality assurance officer on behalf of our client based in Meath. The role is to implement and execute tasks relating to day to day Quality Assurance aspects. The role entails taking responsibility for Quality Assurance matters around processes and documentation in the City North business unit.
- Writing and reviewing SOP's, Work Instructions, BPR's and Forms.
- Review of Deviations, Non-Conformance reports, Corrective Action Requests and prepare the final report for QP review.
- Follow up on change control actions with appropriate action owners and drive for on time closure of actions.
- Prepare Quarterly reports for each site.
- Prepare Product Quality Review reports.
- Prepare Monthly Metrics.
- Complete complaints investigations and assist with close out of complaints.
- Perform cGMP internal audits.
- Assist in the performance of external audits (as required).
- Responsible for executing training for quality & other relevant persons.
- Assist with preparation for customer/regulatory audits.
- Assist with audit requests during customer/regulatory audits.
- Prepare responses to customer audits.
- Host/attend cross departmental meetings as required as quality representation.
- Identify and support opportunities for improving processes and or procedures.
- To undertake such tasks and to manage specific or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder's capabilities.