Quality Controller (Production)
This role will be the key QSHE Support for the evening shift, this role will provide guidance and support to the evening shift and controller the sites Quality / Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures are being followed.
Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate
policies, procedures, and product specifications.
- Assistance in defining problem root causes on recurring quality issues, using problem solving techniques during the evening shift.
- Assist with the management of quarantined and non-conforming goods.
- Spot check and final checking of goods on the factory floor, ensuring product being made and processes used comply with company procedures and guidelines.
- To conduct regular internal audits and maintain records accordingly, ensuring the Quality audit timetable is on schedule.
- Assist to ensure all procedures and documentation are correct and adhere to the relevant standards.
- Assist with aspects of staff training and development.
- Any other duties as requested by the Quality or Technical Manager.
- Assist the Company in developing a right' first time behavior.