Quality Coordinator - (3 Month Temporary Maternity Cover)
The role focuses on Quality Compliance and encompasses:
- Take responsibility for managing administrative tasks within the quality function and provide robust administrative support to the Quality Manager in line with BRC Global Packaging Standard Issue 6 and Pharmaceutical Code of Practice (1S09001:2015 & PS9000:2016).
- Take part in and prepare for site external audits and customer visits
- To assist with calibration and validation activities at the site for equipment and machinery.
- Manage compliance database, logging non-conformances and preparing and gathering corrective and preventive action (CAPA) statements from key stakeholders as well as tracking effectiveness actions from key stakeholders to closure.
- Gather, collate, analyze and present information using a range of media to a variety of target audiences i.e. preparing written reports or visual presentations
- Review and update documentation within the IMS to ensure effectiveness; and ensure that
- procedure change notification is documented and input into the documentation system
- Oversee refresher training is completed following changes to systems of working caused by
- production or customer specification changes
- Provide feedback on routine internal audit and hygiene inspections to ensure site adherence to the quality management processes.
- Support with update, refresh and roll out of GMP Training and ensure all employees have completed key training modules in line with BRC and Pharmaceutical Code of Practice.
- To support business improvement projects and associated administrative tasks and activities
- To support the process control team when required.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and MSO Cleland would expect you to carry out any other reasonable duty which you are capable of being trained in or performing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Working towards a degree or diploma in relevant discipline or experience in a similar role
- Ability to sort and input information with accuracy and speed
- IT literate including Microsoft office, excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in taking part in improvement projects
- Previous demonstrable knowledge of environmental and health and safety desirable but not essential
- Evidence of working effectively within a team
- Experience in taking part in internal audits desirable but not essential
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing
- Determination - Ability to overcome obstacles
- Influence/Persuasiveness - Ability to influence and inspire others to act
- Be able to be self motivated, standards driven, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change and prepared to take on additional responsibilities with other duties as required to meet business needs.
- Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions
- Be able to be self-motivated, standards driven, with a keen eye for detail whilst being team focused and harnessing collaboration and co-operation of others.