Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently working with a well-established company and actively recruiting for the role of Quality Engineer.. We are looking for motivated and experienced Engineers to work within our clients organisation to ensure that all product is produced in accordance with the production plan, whilst ensuring that quality standards are met, and operating procedures are followed. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
- Represents the companys best quality interests and concerns on project teams.
- Leads risk management activities and leads the Quality engineering activities for NPI projects.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks, from product inception through product launch and maintenance.
- Develops or assists in development of inspection and test methods per product specifications.
- Proactive in the teaching and development of method to junior staff
- Performs test method validations and component qualifications as required
- Performs DOE's and other statistical analysis to support product and process optimization or determine causes of process variation.
- Identifies quality systems engineering improvement opportunities and executes through the change management system
- Anility to work as part of a team and always confident to work on own initiative
Education & Experience
- A level 8 degree level Engineering/Technical/Science.
- A minimum of 5 years in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Auditing experience to the requirements of ISO 13485 / EU GMP / 21 CFR Part 820 is preferred.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of Lean / 6 Sigma tools.
- They also require excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and work under own initiative to targets and deadlines coupled together with problem solving techniques with excellent organizational skills.
- Dedication to excellence, flexibility and adaptability to change are also a plus.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org