£35,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company. Reporting to the General Manager you will develop the quality standards across all manufacturing departments
- Take the lead in promoting and implementing high quality standards and systems throughout every function of the business, to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Undertake quality inspections to identify weaknesses in any of the production processes or quality systems and develop means to achieve the objective of 'first time right'
- Conduct root cause analysis in a timely manner and implement recorded corrective actions as a proactive approach to continual improvement.
- Plan, develop and provide training to the workforce to achieve high standards of quality performance, which is assessed and reviewed.
- Retain all quality records as required, in a professional format and in a location to allow easy retrieval
- Participate in the company's continuous improvement plan, to ensure quality is involved in all production processes and business functions
- Work collaboratively with supervisors and managers to plan, formulate and agree quality actions, standards and procedures
- 3 years equivalent experience in quality control and improvement
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Quality Planning, Control and Improvement including working to audited ISO quality standards.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing-based role
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care