£25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a leading manufacturer at an exciting time of expansion. Reporting to the Quality Manager your main duties will include:
- Support Quality Department to ensure continued certification to ISO 9001.
- Performing internal audits on the QMS, in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Creation, implementation, and review of QMS Documented information.
- Supporting Quality Manager during external audits
- Support Goods Inwards inspection and continue development of the supplier monitoring system to ensure quality of the product received.
- Perform monthly Vendor Rating of key suppliers against set performance criteria
- Maintain a system for controlling and tracking concession requests and problem reports to customers
- Support weekly Quality meetings that review Quality Statistics, Customer returns and establish the necessary corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Produce monthly analysis on departmental and business critical KPI's.
- Maintenance and review of the Calibration System.
- Educated to 3rd level in an Engineering subject
- 2 years' experience in a Quality role within manufacturing
- Ideally trained as an Internal Auditor
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care