Our client, a leading engineering company, has a vacancy for a Quality Engineer at their site in Dungannon.
- Customer and Production support for all quality issues
- Product approval process - FAIR validation, audits
- Assertively seeking corrective & preventive action against known quality issues both internally and externally
- MRB process for returned goods
- Product and process audits
- Contribute to the NPPD process
- Assisting in the development of the Quality Management System, auditing of processes relating to product quality
- Responsibility for assuring all products meet quality specific sign-off criteria where non-conformance exists, introduce suitable manufacturing containment actions while working with the supply base (internal or external) & technical personnel to achieve long-term solutions for quality from root-cause analysis
Hours of work:
- 39.75 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 2.15pm
- At least 3 years of experience working within a manufacturing environment covering both fabrication and assembly disciplines.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control and problem solving techniques utilised throughout the manufacturing industry.
- Have the ability to use statistical methods to fault find & support solutions to technical issues
- The candidate must possess excellent computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills for use with internal and external suppliers.
- Previous experiences within the quality remit
- Rate of Pay : Competitive
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.