QUALITY ENGINEER (DUNGANNON)
39 ¾ HOURS
8AM - 5PM MONDAY - THURSDAY, 8AM - 2.15PM FRIDAY
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will be responsible for supporting the quality of the end product.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Customer and Production support for all quality issues.
- Product approval process - FAIR validation, audits.
- Assertively seeking corrective & preventive action against known quality issues both internally and externally
- MRB process for returned goods.
- Product and process audits.
- Contribute to the NPPD process.
- Assisting in the development of the Quality Management System, auditing of processes relating to product quality.
- Responsibility for assuring all products meet quality specific sign-off criteria where non-conformance exists, introduce suitable manufacturing containment actions while working with the supply base (internal or external) & technical personnel to achieve long-term solutions for quality from root-cause analysis.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience working within a manufacturing environment covering both fabrication and assembly disciplines.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control and problem solving techniques utilised throughout the manufacturing industry.
- Have the ability to use statistical methods to fault find & support solutions to technical issues
- The candidate must possess excellent computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills for use with internal and external suppliers.
- Previous experiences within the quality remit
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities
- Negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Action Orientation
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Highest level of integrity, honesty and trust
- Drive for results
- Excellent listening skills
- Business Acumen
In return for your talent, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Free health care for team members and their dependents
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Opportunity to earn more via overtime scheme (for production team members)
- 'Refer a Friend' bonus scheme
- Women @ support network for women in their jobs and careers.
- Perks @ work - offering a wide range of discounts and offers on restaurants, cafes, hotels, gyms, retailers, day excursions, supporting our local businesses and communities
- Access to global learning and development programs offering accredited and specialist training. Web based trainings, supervisory and management development programs, and tuition reimbursement available through University.
- In many cases, we support a flexible work environment where team members are able to better manage the demands of their personal and professional lives.
- Citizenship is one of our core values. We are committed to giving back to our communities through volunteer work, corporate sponsorships and matching gift programs.
- Reward and recognition schemes
For more information please call Jonny or Una on 02838353335 or email CV to