REPORTS TO: Business Excellence Manager
We're looking for a Quality Inspector . As a Quality inspector, you will help to ensure a quality and customer focused culture within the organisation by working closely with all processes and procedures and the relevant personnel in line with requirements outlined in ISO9001:2015 and any specific additional requirements outlined by our customers.
Monday -Thursday 7am-4pm
- Inspection, testing of quality process and products to ensure products meet expectations and standards
- Carrying out and completing audits to an agreed schedule.
- Identification, communication, and disposition of Non-conformances throughout the process steps.
- Participate in root cause investigation.
- Contribute to the implementation of corrective and preventative measures following NC investigation
- Communicate with all levels of the organisation to improve standardisation and to reduce quality defects.
- Working closely with and reporting to quality and production management on quality related issues surrounding products and processes
- Updating of quality records, metrics/KPI's
To join our team as our Quality Inspector you must have:
- +2 years' experience within a quality inspector/technician role within a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience and ability to read engineering drawings and standards
- Experience in disposition and reporting of Non-conforming Product/material
- Inspection and testing experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Experience working with composites products and/or vehicle conversions
- Experience with Roamer/Faro Arm and Geomagic software
- Continuous improvement tools such as 8D, 5 Why, RCA, FMEA & process mapping
NOTE: This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities, as may be determined in consultation with the jobholder. It is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lidia on 07384218448 for more details