Quality Inspector Maternity cover
|Salary||Up to £11 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Lidia Fila|
Staffline Recruitment is currenly looking for Quality Inspector for our Client based in Magherafelt to cover maternity period.
Monday to Thursday 6am-6pm
Pay rate: £11 per hour
You will be responsible for:
- Inspecting and testing materials and products to ensure quality specifications and standards are met.
- Recording and reporting quality inspection findings
- Assisting with the disposition of non-conforming product and material
- Recording traceability and quality control information
- Assisting with other tasks that are deemed commensurate with role.
- Carry out goods-in checks.
- Carry out batch release checks.
- Provide data for analysis purposes e.g., waste report, mask measurements.
- Induction of all employees to the cleanroom on the quality of mask and what is acceptable, conduct competency checks to ensure masks are being correctly inspected.
- Airbourne particle counter measurements / other environmental monitoring activities
- Communicating any issues to the team leads and to the quality technician.
Ideally you will have experience of the following:
- 6 months+ years of experience in a quality control inspector or similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to use factory production computer systems.
- Strong attention to detail, including form completion.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Ability to work shifts and additional hours when required to support production needs.
Full training will be provided to understand in-house systems/processes.
- Quality assurance / control qualifications
- Experience in medical device manufacturing or similar environment, including clean rooms.
- And, as with all roles at Inobloc, your flexibility and co-operation are both expected and appreciated.
If yu are interested please send your Cv to email@example.com or call Lidia on 07384218448 for more details.