An excellent opportunity for a Quality Leader to join a locally owned supplier to the food industry. This is a hands-on, standalone role and an excellent opportunity for a quality candidate to take the next step in their career. Your main duties will include:
- Manage and maintain the company's quality systems to ensure best practice and good manufacturing practices are sustained throughout the business.
- Ensure all areas of the quality system are completed on a daily basis and to address any non-compliance that may arise.
- Conduct the External Audits with the General Manager as and when they arise.
- Close out any non-conformances from External Audits to ensure the company maintains the current "AA" Grade.
- Carry out training on an on-going basis in relation to quality policies and procedures.
- Check the quality of the products on a daily basis against product specification.
- Maintain the company's Hazard and Risk Management System.
- Ensure the company is kept up to date with changes in legislation in relation to packaging materials and materials in contact with food.
- Ensure the company's traceability processes are maintained at all times by carrying out testing on an on-going basis.
- Close out customer complaints and to compile a trend analysis of the same making recommendations for improvement.
- Educated to 3rd level in a relevant subject
- 2 years quality experience within a FMCG environment
- Working knowledge of BRC standard, HACCP, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
- Driving license as visits to supplier and customer sites may be necessary
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care