Quality Manager - Dublin 22
Quality, Safety and Environment Manager - Dublin 22
- Full-time permanent position
- Dublin 22 location
- Immediate start available
- Exciting, growing company
Our client is a busy manufacturing company with offices in Dublin 22. They currently have a super opportunity available for an experienced and motivated QSE Manager to join their team. This is a permanent position within a growing team and supportive working environment.
Reporting to the Site General Manager, this role will oversee day to day management of certified Quality, Safety, Hygiene and Environmental systems across the site, driving programmes to reduce risk and meet compliance obligations and improvement targets.
This role will also work closely with the current QSE team members and senior management team. This role will also work closely with the current QSE team members and senior management team members on the alignment and streamlining of site programmes and competencies. This role will require coordination of all Health & Safety investigations following any accidents at the site and quality investigations.
If you are interested in this role, you will meet the following requirements:
- Ideally posses qualifications in each of the disciplines (Quality, Safety, Hygiene, Environmental)
- Previous experience and knowledge of running certificated Management Systems
- Experience in food or packaging hygiene and previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Quality Management and working with customers and In depth knowledge of audit requirements including SMETA
- Experience and knowledge of Safety and Environmental Management
- Ability to achieve results through others
- In-depth knowledge of Customer quality and audit requirements including SMETA
- Strong understanding of relevant compliance obligations
- A self-motivated, proactive and passionate individual with drive and determination
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage, educate, influence and motivate people
- Excellent problem solving skills, a logical thought process and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail and quality of work is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven track record of report writing
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential with a particular emphasis on Excel and in-depth experience of quality monitoring computer systems would be advantageous
If this role sounds like it ticks your boxes, please do not hesitate to send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment today.
This is a permanent role that will offer a salary in the region of €55,000 with an attractive benefits package.