Quality Manager - Pharma / Chemicals / Food
Quality Manager - Pharma / Food / Chemicals
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced and motivated Quality Manager to join a market leading supply chain management company based in Dublin 8.
This is a dynamic role with a broad scope. Our client supplies to the pharma, food production, industrial manufacturing and polymer sectors.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, this permanent position will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain Quality Manual, Quality Procedures and Forms according to the current ISO 9001 Standard.
- Supervise and carry out internal audit programme.
- NSAI audits.
- Control of documents.
- Organize internal training and maintain training records.
- Regulatory affairs.
- Ensure REACH and CLP compliance of all products supplied.
- Control HACCP and Food Safety.
- Implement and monitor GTDP.
- Perform Risk Assessments.
- Ensure compliance with Feed Registration and labelling requirements.
- Maintain specifications and MSDS database up to date and uploaded in Intact.
- Maintain Technical Library.
- Supplier Approval: Documentation, Questionnaires, Supplier Audits.
- Assess product specifications and customer requirements. Sample records.
- Technical support to procurement department and customers.
- Provide customers with certificates of analysis for each delivery.
- Customer Approval: Documentation, Questionnaires, Customer Audits.
- Manage customer complaints: investigation, CAPA actions and records.
- Company representative of Responsible Care.
- Responsible of Health and Safety and Emergency Team.
- Security back-ups.
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a Quality Manager position
- Experience working in the Food, Agri, Chemicals or Pharma sectors
- A pro-active self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
An attractive salary and benefits package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
My client is ready to interview and ready to hire! To be considered please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment.
For further information call Laura directly on 086 1409232.