Quality / General Manager
Quality and General Manager
Salary depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for a General Manager to join a leading manufacturer based in their County Armagh facility. Reporting to the MD you will be able provide support and direction to all areas of the business.
Main duties will include:
- Carry out internal audits and maintain existing BRC system
- Ensure health and safety standards are implemented and adhered to
- Maintain and update H&S systems
- Dealing with HR issues such as: recruitment, interviewing and training and development
- Effective leadership of the team through deployment and roster management
- Maximise resource efficiency for continuous improvement
- Responsibility and reporting of all operational records, trend analysis, KPI's and P&L to the board & senior management to meet the required deadlines.
- Reporting of all regulatory submissions.
- Continuous employee development of the plant team for career progression.
- 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of quality management and BRC standards
- Experience leading a team
- Experience gained within a manufacturing environment
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care