|Salary||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Published||28 days ago|
|Contact email||Deirdre Mulvenna|
We are recruiting for a Quality Technician to join the team for one of our clients based in Ballymena on a full time temporary basis with a view to permanent. The Role will be to assist the QSE Supervisor by contributing to and implementing QSE standards to meet the company's business needs and deliver safe and high - quality product.
- Manage and test all analytical criteria as required vis customer specification of in process and finished product.
- Manage and monitor traceability elements for production runs, ensuring all details are correct and accurate.
- Follow health and safety instructions provided and safeguard your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions.
- Carry out shelf life testing and clearing surplus samples from the roof-space and containers.
- Completion of proficiency testing in the analytical labs.
- Completion of all lab calibrations according to the schedule.
- Ensure all product is manufactured to customer specification alongside production
- Ensure compliance with all relevant codes and practices, e.g. BRC, Customer Codes of Practice, ISO14001, and report on the same
- To ensure that the Right First Time procedures are followed and co-ordinate with regards to set-up and quality standards
- To ensure work areas remain audit ready at all times.
- Liaise with production team to ensure that product being manufactured according to specification and deviations are actioned immediately, with follow up and retest completed as required.
- Liaise with NPD and provide technical assistance during trial productions and first productions, including information gathering for reports.
Skills and Attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Works on own initiative or as part of a team
- Good computer skills
Hours of Work:
The shift pattern will be on a 3 week rotation:
- Week 1 Monday - Wednesday night
- Week 2 Monday and Tuesday dayshift, Thursday and Friday nightshift
- Week 3 Wednesday - Friday days and half day Saturday
- Starting salary of £25k
Job Type: Full time - temporary with a view to permanent