Location: County Tyrone
Salary: Very Competitive
Grafton Specialist division are delighted to be working with a growing company who are seeking to add a Quantity surveyor to their commercial team.
* Interpret the contract to fully understand the project scope, restraints and responsibilities
* Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
* Submission of accurate monthly applications to Client
* Identify and price variations/CVI's as and when they occur
* Prepare accurate progress reports, cash flow forecasts and cost preliminaries
* Provide commercial guidance on project performance through accurate forecasting and risk identification
* Ensure the Project Team adheres to all contractual requirements
* Manage procurement process to ensure timely delivery of project equipment and materials
* Represent the Company's best interests at project meetings
* Prepare estimates for projects where required at tender stage
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
* Main Contractor experience with exposure to Public Works Form of Contracts or similar
* Proven track record in managing all commercial aspects of construction from inception to completion
* Strong analytical skills
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.