Location - Dungannon, County Tyrone
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Quantity Surveyor based in Dungannon, County Tyrone.
- Manage the subcontractor appointment process.
- Preparation of tenders, cost estimates and quotations within client deadlines.
- Preparation of value engineering proposals to reflect Client budgetary requirements.
- Preparation of cost, value and reconciliation monthly reports on each assigned project.
- Manage money recovery in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions
- Coordinate with Clients, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers to ensure information; costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of each project through to final accounts.
- Manage sub-contractor's account in strict accordance with their terms and conditions to meet project demands/timeframes.
- Visits on site to view works completed, quality and management of costs.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
- Third level degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related construction discipline with 3+ years' experience ideally in residential construction. Experience of having worked with social housing would preferable but not essential.
- Sound estimation skills with negotiation experience of confirming, agreeing and pricing variations.
- Sound knowledge of construction contracts in particular JCT suite of contracts.
- Full clean driving license..
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.email@example.com at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland