One of Ireland's leader M&E Contractors is now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on their Galway based projects. There will be long term work in the West region.
- Provision of procurement advice
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Preparation of tender and pricing documents
- Tender assessments and reports
- Undertaking Project QS role on small to medium sized projects
- Contract Administration and post-contract role
- Visiting sites and attending meetings
- Liaison with the design team, client, local approving authorities, contractors and other third parties as required
- Short-term travel as required
- Maintaining quality standard
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Must have strong measurement and take off skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven negotiating ability.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in excel, cubit and outlook.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of team essential.
- Experience of managing building contracts.
- Strong organisation skills to ensure clear and concise reports are maintained throughout assignment.
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance. Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations.