Our client, an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor is now seeking a Quantity Surveyor in the Connaught area. As a Quantity Surveyor you will report to the Project Manager.
To commercially manage a profile of work and to ensure the maximum contribution for the company. To identify and deliver processes and solutions that provide value for the customer and the company, right first time, on time.
- Review appointment notice with Mgr. (CM) & PM - Contract / Letter of Intent / Notice to proceed / Purchase Order.
- CM to generate outline project specific R&R's to QS following review with Ops / PM
- Generate Formal Commercial Notes from review of documents received from Lead Estimator
- Manage bid validation & preliminary, optimisation & profit plan signoff
- Contract T&C's risks negotiated with Employers Representatives & Contract PM/QS to ensure only relevant documents are included in Contract
- Manage and maintain the Live Profit Plan
- Manage cost control & project optimisation
- Rolling Final Account agreed in advance of Practical/Substantial/Construction Completion cert
- Manage Rolling Final Accounts and Monthly minuted Client More frequent mtgs if escalation required
- Notify of training and support requirements for PM agreed deliverables (peak periods) Manage Rolling Final Accounts and Monthly minuted Client More frequent mtgs if escalation required
- Manage project closeout - Rolling Final Account agreed in advance of Practical/Substantial/Construction Completion cert
We are looking to speak with experienced quantity surveyors for this role.
- Positions available on a variety of Mechanical and Electrical projects including large scale commercial, industrial, pharma, healthcare and data centre
- Relevant third level qualification essential - Quantity Surveying / Construction Economics
- Trade background would be advantageous
- Minimum 4+ years' experience post qualification in a contracting environment essential
- Experience in M&E or CSA quantity surveying required
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Excellent IT Skills essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance. Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations.