Staffline Ballymena are delighted to be working exclusively with my client to recruit for a permanent Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
Quantity Surveyor - Mid Ulster Area - Attractive Salary offered.
I'm looking to attract applicants with experience in managing the costs on the construction projects. You will be responsible for ensuring the projects are completed within the projected budget.
Duties will include:
- Price/Forecast the cost of the different materials needed for each project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bill of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design of work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the projects
- Measure and value the work done on site
For more information please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline team will be in contact with those shortlisted.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity but we just wanted to tell you a little about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency we offer permanent, temporary and contract job solutions to lost of different clients in multiple sectors across the Island of Ireland and UK.