R&D Mechanical Project Engineer
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking on behalf of our client a "Research and Design Mechanical Project Engineer". This is an exciting opportunity for one individual to join a well-known organisation that is operating for over 55 years in 70 countries with over 15,000 employees. There is no doubt that there will opportunities for career development within this role.
Candidate and role
- The ideal candidate will work along side a team to take new product developments from the conceptual stage, through to design/validation/approval and right to product launch and installation.
- The ability to be creative and innovative is a must for the success of this role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships across all departments is an integral part of this role to ensure new products are introduced in accordance with project briefs, costs and deadlines.
- You must be self-driven and motivated in order to achieve targets and goals.
- You will be a key part of the R&D Team of new and existing products.
- Drive research and development of products from theoretical designs and calculations to the physical testing and approvals. You will bring ideas from the desktop concept to the live working building environment along with the team.
- ME or BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of Solidworks & AutoCad
- Knowledge of FEA, ideally ANSYS
- Hands on approach in mechanical testing, building test rigs,
- EN certification & regulatory compliance knowledge
- Good people and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects through to completion
- Innovative, creative design ability, open minded
- Be willing totravel globally when there is need
Full Clean Irish/UK/EU licence required
Competitive salary and also benefits.
If you have any interest in this role and meet the requirements please contact email@example.com or call 0429424052.