|Published||27 days ago|
|Contact number||042 9424052 EXT 626 | 0868034109|
|Contact email||Kevin Maguire|
R&D Project Engineer
A highly competent mechanical engineer to work in our team to take new product developments from conceptual stage, through design/validation/approval and right to product launch and installation. The ability to be creative and innovative will be key.
Communication skills will be key as there is interaction with all business departments to ensure new products are introduced according to project brief, cost and timelines.
Although very much supported by a broad skilled team you will need to be self-motivated and have pride in achieving target goals.
You will be a key part of our team on the R&D of new and existing products.
You will drive the research and development of products from theoretical designs and calculations to the physical testing and approvals. You will bring ideas from the desktop concept to the live working building environment along with the team.
Having the skillset to organise, manage and track projects will be a day-to-day requirement. Working with all areas of the business to drive projects forward and having strong communication ability will be essential.
- ME or BEng level 8 in Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of Solidworks & AutoCad
- Knowledge of FEA, ideally ANSYS
- Hands on approach in mechanical testing, building test rigs,
- EN certification & regulatory compliance knowledge
- Good people and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects through to completion
- Innovative, creative design ability, open minded
- Be willing to travel globally when there is need
- Full Clean Irish/UK/EU licence required
- Competitive Rate
- Company Bonus Structure
- Health Insurance