Reach and Counterbalance Forklift
My client based in Dublin 22 are looking for a forklift driver with both reach and counterbalance licences to work fulltime as a forklift driver.
Hours of work are Monday to Thurday from 2pm to 11pm - 4 shifts per week!
Forklift Operator responsibilities include:
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
We are looking for a forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities. You must have experience in driving both reach and counter balance. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as forklift operator on both counter balance and reach
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Valid certification to operate forklifts