Reach Forklift Drivers x3
Reach Forklift Driver
Temporary - Permanent
- Work as part of a fast-moving team to unpack and organise all stock with accuracy.
- Complete all orders to the highest standard
- Unload deliveries and maintain stock accuracy.
- Work with wholesale team and prepare wholesale orders ready for delivery.
- To accurately pick and scan orders using the RF guns.
- To minimise missed sales and losses to the company through accurate picking
- To work efficiently as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy, being responsible for the general maintenance of warehouse floor
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To build and pack out pick location to ensure adequate supply of products in pick location.
- Communicate any stock issues with the Stock Department ensuring they are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Ensure procedures and team targets are achieved
- Report any areas of concern to the Warehouse Manager.
- Continually improve stock operations by recommending measures to improve quality of service and efficiency
Hours of work: 5 out of 6 days Monday to Saturday, 7:30AM - 3:30PM
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English
- Previous experience in industrial environment
- Reach Forklift licence / Experience of operating a forklift in the work environment within the last 3 years
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Rates of Pay: £11.00p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.