Reach Operative with Picking Experience
Reach Operative (Temporary ONSITE )
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Forklift Operative with our Client based in Greenogue Business Park. This role would suit someone looking for a long term position in an organisation that will add skill & value to their career. This is an excellent opportunity, one not to be missed.
- Safe use of Reach & PPT.
- Picking/Packing when required.
- Ensuring orders are correct.
- Adhering to Health & Safety practices.
Hours of Work:
- Shifts will rotate with Covid plan in place each day is paid at full 8 hours.
- Week 1: 7am - 12.30pm
- Week 2: 1pm - 7pm.
- Goods In/out.
- Working in a safe manner.
- Inputting details on system.
- Manual Handling Cert ( we can provide free training if required)
- Eligible to work in Ireland Full time.
- Valid Reach Licence.
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Knowledge of sap.
- Own Transport.
- Live Local to the area.
- Valid PPT license.
- Valid Counterbalance license.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- €13.13ph Increasing after 6 months.
- Full time hours.
- Top Class facilities on site.
- Free Canteen.
- Free Parking.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.