Location : Moira
JOB TITLE: Reception Administrator
1. Reception and General Administration duties as required.
2. General Sales Support & Finance Administration.
3. As Reception is the 1st Line voice and face of Bedeck, this role requires an individual who can commit to excellent attendance and timekeeping standards as cover for absences (outside of scheduled holidays) is disruptive to other roles within the company.
4. Excellent skills required in Microsoft Excel and Word applications. Powerpoint useful.
The employment is of a full-time nature Monday to Friday. Basic hours of work are 39 hours per week. The working days detailed below include an unpaid allowance of 30 minutes each day for lunch.
· 8.30a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Thursday
· 8.30a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Friday
Key Tasks: [NB: not in any order of priority. Tasks may be daily, weekly, ad hoc.]
1. Reception & Switchboard duties.
2. Attendance/Fire drill/Movements Folder.
3. Visitors/Customers/Couriers etc.
4. Attendance and Holiday records administration.
5. Mail - incoming and outgoing.
6. TNT & other 3rd party couriers - collections and deliveries.
7. Stationery supplies.
8. Cleaning supplies.
9. Milk/Water/Vending machines for Staff/Canteen.
10. Travel arrangements and administration, including Hotel accommodation.
11. Credit Cards & Personal Expenses.
12. Prepare ad hoc reports and conciliations as required.
13. Deal with all related correspondence, filing etc.
14. Liaise with other Bedeck departments, e.g. HR, Finance; Warehouse, Retail etc. as required.
15. Any other Ad hoc duties as directed by Management.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.