Are you looking for a new opportunity with a well established company based in Coleraine! This is a permanent opportunity offering Monday to Friday hours and ideal for someone that is seeking to develop their career!
* General admin duties including typing, filing, photocopying, emailing, scanning, invoicing and operating petty cash.
* Operating the firm's telephone switchboard, dealing with incoming calls, taking messages etc.
* Receiving mail and other deliveries.
* Greeting clients and all other visitors to the premises.
* Operation of franking machine and other relevant equipment.
* Ensuring that all outgoing mail is delivered to the Post Office.
* Inputting and analysing data and preparing bank reconciliations.
* Making bank lodgements / ensuring that bank lodgements are made daily.
* Other duties as required.
5 GCSE's Grade A - C, Including Maths and English
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Formal qualification in word processing / typing
A formal qualification in secretarial studies
Experience of office reception / administrative duties
Experience of Credit Control
Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Courteous telephone manner
Good time management skills
Word processing/typing skills
Confidentiality in dealing with clients and their information.
If you would like to discuss this role in further please contact Grace Fleming at Staffline on 028 2564 2699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org