Position Description - Front of House Advisor
Salary - £20,470 a year
A leading healthcare provider client has a new opening to join the team as a Front of House Advisor!
As a Front of House Advisor, you will be the first contact points for; patients, clients and visitors across one of several Company locations. This position requires candidates who enjoy working with members of the public and are strong communicators.
Who should apply?
- Candidates with at least 5 GCSE grades A-C, including Maths and English.
- Candidates with previous secretarial or front of house experience.
- Candidates who are organised, proactive and can utilise time management skills.
- Candidates with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates with excellent IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft packages
- OCR/RSA Medical Word Processing Level 2 Certificate.
- Word Processing Level 2 Qualification (RSA 2).
Working Schedule: 37.5 per week for full time, shift pattern based. The post-holders will need to be available from 7.00am to 9.00pm, Mon-Sun as the hours are shift based to cover all opening times.
- 25 Annual Holidays
- 10 Public Holidays
- Health Insurance and Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension plan
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.