Immediate requirement for a candidate to take on the position of Front of House/Reception for a busy client of ours. Located in in Dublin 8 On the Luas Line!
The Role: Receptionist/Administrator
This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet and Greet Clients
- Assist in answering customer queries by phone and e-mail
- Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
- Providing help and advice to customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Report customer related concerns as required and complete any investigation as requested by management
- Typical daily duties will also include logging/distributing mail, ad hoc administration tasks and dealing with couriers/deliveries.
- This is a nice paced role where there will always something to be done, be it looking after something to do with facilities or dealing with one specific client.
- Booking and scheduling meeting rooms, organising lunches, teas/coffees and being a point of contact for suppliers with regards stationary/water/canteen supplies and dealing with queries from clients/suppliers and the public.
- Assist the accounts department with adhoc queries
- Monitor the office equipment to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
- Excellent salary on offer 25-28k
- Excellent location in Dublin 8
- Free Lunch Fridays!
- Early Finish on Friday
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.