Job Title: Receptionist
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join the team in Ballymena. We would like to hear from you if you are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
- Answering telephone / screening calls
- Meeting and greeting customers and clients
- Producing reports as required
- General admin filing, faxing and photocopying
- Quality and Compliance
We will require you to exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment and experience in a Reception / Customer facing Admin role, working to deadlines and prioritising.
- 5 G.C.S.E's at Grades A-C (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths.
- 12 months administration/secretarial experience, this experience must include:
- Answering phone and email queries
- Delivering administration support e.g. photocopying, filing
- Data Input
- Experience of using MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous front of house duties
Attractive base salary
Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched),on successful completion of probation.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing date for applications is Thursday 20th of August 2020 at noon.