The Client: Local Government body based in Co Down, serving local residents
- Issue tickets, process bookings and deal with any enquiries from the general public.
- Maintain and update appropriate records.
- Reconcile cash and complete cashier return sheets. Prepare lodgements in accordance with the agreed procedures.
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate departments or extensions.
- Hold and process lost property and maintain appropriate records.
- Promote centre run courses and as requested make available other supporting information.
- The issue and return of equipment for hire
Hours of work: 15 hrs per week including weekends (6.30am - 9pm)
- Five GCSE passes at Grade A-C, NVQ Level 2 in Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of one years' experience in a customer service environment or receptionist post.
- Where applicants do not hold the qualifications, they must demonstrate a minimum of three years' experience as outline
- A working knowledge of computer packages to include database experience.
- Rate of Pay: £9.25 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.