To assist in the execution and administration of all duties in relation to human
resources and reception, switchboard and administrative duties to meet company objectives and key performance indicators.
* Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards on a multi-line switchboard and direct calls to their destination without delay, greet customers, answer questions, announce calls and provide directions; perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
* Log information on calls received, where required; maintain detailed, accurate records; update by local knowledge and by local means a log of the availability of staff likely to receive inbound calls; establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
* File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
* Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
* Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
* Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures and instructions and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the company
* Prompt, professional response to calls
* Appropriate level of customer service provided at all times
* Escalation paths utilised as appropriate
* Efficient diary management
* Issue of documentation within timeframe
* Take responsibility for, and always promote workplace organisation
* People management not part of role
* Optimise energy usage, looking at opportunities for energy reduction and carbon footprint reduction.
* To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc
* Customer Complaints
* Accuracy of documentation sent
* 5s Scores
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible through normal channels of communication for implementing the company procedures for Health and Safety matters. You will take all reasonable practicable measures to ensure the health and safety of all persons working under your control. You have a general duty of care for all employees, visitors, the environment and contractors working in your departments. You will be responsible for ensuring that all personnel under your control are made aware of the Moy Park Health and Safety Policy and safety rules and that the appropriate training and information on health and safety mattes are given.
* Understand the Moy Park Health and Safety Policy, Company Safety Rules and Statutory requirements applying to all operations under your control.
* Ensure that the arrangements made by the Company to secure the Health and Safety of employees are implemented.
* Ensure that all persons in your department are trained and given such information, instruction and supervision as may be necessary to enable them to work safely, without injury to health.
* Ensure that all persons in your department know the procedures for reporting accidents
* Ensure that all persons in your department are made aware of the location of the first aid facilities
* Ensure that all persons in your department are familiar with the routine in case of fire or other emergency that might require evacuation of the workplace
* Ensure that all accidents and dangerous occurrences are investigated promptly and reported, stating the cause of the accident and/or occurrence and the action taken or recommended to prevent recurrence
* Ensure that hazards in the departments are identified and that risk assessments are completed, to the appropriate standard.
* Ensure that all substances under your management have suitable and sufficient risk assessments (COSHH) completed (if appropriate), are stored in the correct manner and that copies of all COSHH assessments are passed to the Health and Safety for inclusion in the COSHH Manual.
* Continually seek to develop safe practices and safe systems of work
* Set an example in safe behaviour
* Where applicable, ensure that all plant, machinery and equipment is safe to use and, that all dangerous parts of machinery are guarded and that the guards provided are correctly fitted, adjusted and maintained, whilst the machinery is in motion or use
* Ensure that overalls, protective clothing and equipment provided is adequate for the purpose intended and is used by all persons as appropriate
* Ensure that good housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained throughout your areas of responsibility
* Ensure that appropriate remedial action is taken in respect of all reported defects and complaints relating to Health and Safety.
* Ensure full honest co-operation with the appointed Safety Representatives where appointed, in matters relating to Health and Safety.
* Ensure full co-operation with HR Manager and appointed claims investigator in matters relating to employer's liability claims
* Ensure that at least 4 times per year, systematic and comprehensive safety inspections are carried out throughout your departments/areas. A copy of the report must be submitted to site's Health and Safety Advisor. Corrective action must be implemented based on all written reports and on other performance indicators.
* Ensure that where a contract has been agreed to carry out a task within your department the system relating to temporary employees or contractors is followed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* IT Literate with previous experience with Word and Excel
* High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
* A well organised and assertive individual
* Able to work well as part of a team and in an individual manner.
* Previous Administration Experience * Similar industry experience
* Previous Reception/Switchboard Experience
* Previous experience in a HR department
Monday - Wednesday 8.30am-5pm (first 2 weeks Monday- Friday due to training)