The post holder will be responsible for providing a front of house reception to visitors and callers both in person and by telephone, and to provide administrative support to the wider team. He/She should deliver an excellent standard care, whilst adhering to best practice on data protection.
- To meet and greet all visitors allowing access via the main door, and to welcome and accompany visitors to those with whom they are meeting.
- To provide first line answering of the external telephone lines for Fundraising and Services and to transfer all calls to relevant departments and individuals.
- To ensure the Reception area is maintained appropriately and stocked with marketing and information materials are well stocked.
- To ensure that the kitchen area is kept stocked with sufficient tea, coffee etc for hospitality and arrange refreshments for Board Meetings and Management Meetings.
- To be aware of staff whereabouts to appropriately direct calls.
- To provide a central ordering function for stationery supplies.
- To regularly check the bathroom area and alert shortfalls of consumables.
- To ensure that all queries/concerns/feedback are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
If interested please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org