Job Title: Clerical Officer
Temporary- Part Time
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Western Trust area, serving local residents.
The Post-holder will be working within a team providing the following duties:
- Receiving and documenting patients including updating Clinicom System for patients:
- a) attending A&E department
- b) admitted to Ward
- Undertaking filing duties.
- Responding to requests for medical records and x-rays for either planned or emergency admissions. It may be necessary to climb ladders to carry out these requests which may involve handling bulky charts/x-rays.
A mature attitude and an ability to work on one's own initiative are qualities essential to this post.
The Officer may also be required to walk to the Library unaccompanied during their shift.
The post-holder will be required to exercise care when carrying out the duties listed during their shift and to comply with the Trust's Health and Safety Policy.
The type of person best suited for this particular post is someone who has experience dealing with the general public. Someone who can project an efficent and sympathetic attitude to the patients and at all times co-operate with other members of his/her team in the interest of the service provided.
Before taking up duties, the officer will be required to receive appropriate training during normal office hours.
- Rates of pay £9.50+
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
send CV to Natalie.email@example.com with Reference number DPS:A&E:08:45