|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum + negotiable + completion bonus|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Bethany Millican|
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to act as the first point of contact for a world-renowned company? Our client's Lisburn location is looking for a full-time Receptionist to welcome their guests, coordinate front-desk activities, and provide customer care where required. If you're passionate about working with people and utilising your excellent communication skills, this role could be just for you!
This role is a temporary contract until December 2023.
Salary: negotiable + includes a completion bonus of approx 10% of agreed salary
Work pattern: Mon-Thurs 9-5, Fri 9-4
A Day in the Life of your new Job:
- Welcoming all visitors and staff
- Operating phone and handling enquiries, passing on messages to relevant function
- Maintaining and updating contacts lists
- Checking emails and forwarding to appropriate staff member
- Receiving and signing for deliveries and informing addressees
- Sorting and managing incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering office supplies
- Creating purchase requistions and managing invoices
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Good understanding of the responsibilities of Front of House reception
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised approach to work and time management
- Ability to deal with external/internal customers at all levels
- Experience using Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Outlook
- Self-motivation and willingness to help sell and develop within company
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that celebrates our differences. Above everything they value your ability to strive for simplicity, be obsessively curious, to dream big, and to be outcome-driven.
Don't meet every single requirement? If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we would still encourage you to apply. You may just be the secret ingredient for this or other roles!
Apply today, or get in touch with Bethany at Staffline Lisburn to find out more.