The duties for Receptionist / Administrator are as follows: Hours 9am- 5.30pm
- Provide an effective reception service within the office, greeting customers/dealers in a professional manner.
- Answer telephone calls for the office, directing callers to the appropriate staff member and taking messages as required.
- Experience is SAGE accounting is essential for purchase ledger accounts.
- Prepare outgoing post at end of day as well as arranging any international post with relevant courier.
- Maintain and order office stationery supplies.
- Ensure all logbooks in place for stock. Tax & Apply for MOT for vehicles. SORN vehicles when necessary(Statutory off road notifications). Use NOVA to advise HRM Revenue & Customs to tell a vehicle has been brought into UK.
- Arrange shipping of stock as well as travel & accommodation of staff members when required.