Receptionist | Belfast | 6 Month Contract
Receptionist | Belfast | 6 month Contract | £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Our client, a Belfast based IT Software company, currently requires an experienced receptionist to join them on for a 6 month contract. This will be reviewed and may be extended.
Main duties will include:
- Assist in the smooth and effective running of front of house
- Managing of reception duties
- Interfacing with customers and clients.
- Providing first-line support for the reception role, undertaking all tasks including shipment of goods, answering the phone, greeting visitors and arranging access cards.
- Assisting housekeeping matters such as ordering and tracking supplies, vending, faulty locks on furniture, filing cabinets, carpet tile replacement, hanging notice boards and general decor.
- Assuming primary responsibility for the building access control system including issuing and printing cards to ensure adequate security is maintained.
- Carry out risk assessments and maintain all relevant statutory compliances for the workplace environments, including Health & Safety work practices and requirements, Fire safety requirements, Risk assessments etc. This will also include ensuring all premises Health & Safety and Operating Manuals are kept up to date e.g. Health & Safety administration, purchasing health and safety sundries and filing and updating health and safety records.
- Assist where required in organising corporate hospitality and conferencing events. Oversee meeting and / or catering arrangements, maintain associated logs, and ensure proper cost allocation.
- Responsible for data input & maintenance of Facilities records and associated information on spreadsheets, databases etc
- Assist the IT team with the storage, inventory, security and maintenance
- Troubleshooting IT systems as and when required.
- Three years business administrative experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiating skills
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of the following: Windows OS, MS Office products including a good level of proficiency with spreadsheets.
- Education to Diploma Level
- A solid background within administration, Facilities experience would be an advantage
- Previous premises experience in a Commercial Office environment.
- Good experience of basic PC troubleshooting skills and a willingness to help out with IT related tasks.
- Some understanding of building electrics, air-conditioning and fire-safety.
- Attractive salary of up to £22,000 per annum (pro-rata) depending on experience.
- Initially a 6 month Contract
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note we will only be considering applications from candidates who meet the requirements.