Receptionist | Dublin 12 | Contract
|Salary||€13 - €14 per hour|
|Published||2 months ago|
|Contact email||Tracey Boyle|
Receptionist | Contract | Dublin 12
The Client: Based in South Dublin, our client is a well-established distributor in the motor trade with a strong presence in the Irish market. They are currently seeking to recruit a Receptionist on a fixed-term contract basis with a view to an immediate start.
The Role: As the Receptionist, you will be required to support key functions within the front office and operations departments. You will be responsible for handling all calls to the front desk and you will also carry out a range of office administrative duties.
Hours of work: 36.5 hours per week | Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 6 months with the possibility of further extension/permanency
- Previous experience in a front of house/administration role preferably in client-facing environment
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hourly rate within the region of €13-14 per hour
- Weekly payroll
- Canteen facilities with lunch provided daily
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, Limerick, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full-time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie